Manifesto

Monday, November 14, 2016

Burblings


 I have found an incredible sense of freedom and play in using the notebook.  It is without expectation or plan but the burblings of my inner dialogue do seem to be finding their way out.











 I have begun some bodies. Taken a step outside of the book and it is here that my time will enter the warp.  Seems so much more difficult to grab the moments but perhaps that is just psychological and I should reframe the objects on my work table as a 3D notebook which I am also just as easily able to dip in and out of.



And sidetracked by this wee figure which has been lounging about for quite a while now.  I really feel the need to complete it.  I have begun to stuff my figures with wool, it feels so much nicer to both stuff and hold.  My only worry is the wool.  It is raw wool that I have washed but not combed and while this is working well for my purposes of stuffing I can't guarantee it is free from the odd seed, dirt and poo.  I wonder if this would be a bio issue if I were to ever give away, exhibit or sell any work particularly overseas.  I shall investigate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment