Manifesto

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Travelling Doll Project



I am involved in the TDP this year through ADO, I have sent off my blank girl to Susie McMahon with her journal. She shall be returning to me some months down the track completely finished after also visiting Grace at Little Black Crow Studio. It's so exciting we all get to work on each others dolls and play in their journals before they go home.
The idea for the character came about on a camping trip in the South West of WA when I was indeed collecting little bones.  

Little Bones


Slips quietly through the bush
Footfalls quick as a wren
Hair flying
Dilly bag flung over shoulder
Moonlit skin
Gossamer threads
Stopped now hunched over a find
Collecting little bones.


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm sure your dolly will have a great time visiting and come back looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, it already looks well & truly fabulous, can't wait to see the next update of her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou, you can follow all the dolls in the project by clicking on the Kombi van. It has certainly been a learning experience working on other peoples dolls!!

    ReplyDelete